500 Days of Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
“President Trump’s 500th day in office is marked with historic economic success. Thanks to the hard work of our President and the GOP-led Congress, the landmark legislation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has led to record job growth, soaring consumer confidence, and a booming American economy. [People of X State/County/District ] won’t forget that Republican leadership put money back into their pockets come November at the polls.”
“500 days into President Trump’s administration and our country is in a stronger position than ever before thanks to historic tax cuts, record job growth, and soaring consumer confidence,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. ”Republicans have a great record to run on, and we will make sure voters remember in November which Party delivered and which stood in the way of this great American comeback.”
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs! Draft Tweets:
- 500 Days of @POTUS’ leadership has led to $125 billion invested back into the U.S. Economy. Thanks #TaxCutsandJobsAct
- $1.63 Billion: The Amount that has been donated to charity from #TaxCutandJobsAct savings! Thank you, @POTUS!
- Another great month of job creation thanks to @GOP leadership. Small business confidence is at a record high!
- Even the @NYTimes ran out of words to describe how great this month’s jobs numbers are! Economy is in overdrive https://nyti.ms/2LbT6E0
- Thank you @POTUS, @GOP and our movement for near 50 year low unemployment!
- Black unemployment at record low with overall unemployment at lowest in almost half a century!
- Unemployment is down and wages continue to rise! Thank you @realDonaldTrump and @GOP
President Donald J. Trump’s 500 Days of Strengthening The American Economy
A STRONGER AMERICAN ECONOMY: President Donald J. Trump has used his first 500 days to strengthen the American economy, generating new opportunity and prosperity.
- Since President Trump took office, the economy has created nearly 3 million jobs and the unemployment rate has fallen to 3.8 percent, matching the lowest level in nearly 50 years.
- African-American and Hispanic unemployment rates have hit record lows.
- The unemployment rate for women has fallen to its lowest level since 1953.
- American workers are seeing more and more employment opportunities, with job openings reaching their highest level on record.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order on apprenticeship programs to help prepare American workers to seize the opportunities available in today’s economy.
- Consumer and business confidence and optimism have skyrocketed under the Trump economy.
- American manufacturing is thriving, with manufacturers expecting record levels of employment growth, capital investment, and inventory growth in a recent survey.
AMERICA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS: President Donald J. Trump has enacted historic tax cuts and rolled back unnecessary regulations in order to unleash America’s economic potential.
- President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, lowering the top corporate tax rate to make American business more competitive.
- As a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, at least 6 million workers will see wage increases, bonuses, benefit increases, and more.
- At least 75 utilities have announced they will lower rates due to the new law.
- President Trump has followed through on his pledge to cut costly, unnecessary regulations, achieving 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action in 2017.
- President Trump signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions in the Dodd-Frank Act, providing relief to credit unions, and community and regional banks.
- President Trump worked to curb costly rules and regulations that burden America’s energy producers, farmers, and manufacturers.
FREE, FAIR, AND RECIPROCAL TRADE: President Donald J. Trump has protected American workers and confronted unfair trade practices that have gone unchecked by Washington for years.
- President Trump has worked to improve America’s trade deals and has withdrawn from agreements that do not work for America.
- During his first days in office, President Trump announced he was withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- The Trump Administration secured amendments to the KORUS trade agreement with South Korea, including provisions to increase American automobile exports.
- President Trump is responding to China’s unfair trade practices which have distorted global markets and harmed American commerce.
- The Administration is working to address China’s unfair intellectual property policies through a range of actions.
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs! Messaging
- The unemployment rate fell to 3.8 percent in May, the lowest rate since 2000. This is only the 7th time since 1970 that the rate has been below 4 percent.
- The economy added 223,000 jobs in May 2018. Since the start of the year, the economy is averaging 207,000 new jobs per month, a faster pace than in both 2016 and 2017.
- The economy has added nearly 3 million jobs since the President took office, and 3.4 million since he was elected.
- The strength of the economy can be seen in many of the subgroups of unemployment:
- Unemployment rates for African-Americans and Asians reached new series lows.
- Unemployment rates for adult men, adult women, and teenagers are all at their lowest levels since 2000.
- Unemployment rate for those with a high school degree but no college (3.9 percent in May) is the lowest since June 2001.
- All major unemployment measures saw a decline, including the U-6 rate that includes discouraged workers and those marginally attached to the labor force, which is at the lowest rate since May 2001.
- The unemployment rate for those without a high school degree (5.4 percent in May) has been below 6 percent for the past 5 months.
- Job gains were strong across the board, including gains in manufacturing, construction, transportation and warehousing, and other services.
- Manufacturing gained 18,000 jobs in May and 334,000 since the election.
- Average hourly earnings were up by 2.7 percent over the last 12 months, and wage gains for non-managerial workers were up by 2.8 percent, the largest 12-month increase since July 2009.
Preview YouTube video 500 Days Of American Greatness
500 Days Of American Greatness
Preview YouTube video CNN Anchor: Jobs Numbers “Good News For The Country”
CNN Anchor: Jobs Numbers “Good News For The Country”
Preview YouTube video CNBC’s Pearson: Private Sector Job Creation “On Fire;” Black Unemployment Lowest Ever
CNBC’s Pearson: Private Sector Job Creation “On Fire;” Black Unemployment Lowest Ever